Our website contains general information about the Open OnDemand project.
Throughout this documentation we will start highlighting community contributions to the project, including linking to external useful projects or extensions such as PSC’s Jupyter Notebook extension for manipulating the environment post launch.
If you have an app or extension that may be useful to others in the OnDemand community please share on our Discourse instance and we can then also add it to this documentation site.
These are institutions who were early adopters or provided HPC resources for development and testing of the resource manager adapters currently available. The success of this project would not be possible without their generous support (in alphabetical order):
- Bowdoin College for help with the SGE adapter.
- George Louthan, formerly of Tandy Supercomputer Center, for early adoption and help with LSF adapter.
- Oregon State University for help with the SGE adapter.
- Pittsburgh Supercomputer Center for early adoption and help with the Slurm adapter, platform feedback, and webinar participation.
- Texas A&M High Performance Research Computing for early adoption and help with the LSF adapter, platform feedback.
- Tufts Technology Services HPC Research Computing for early adoption and help with Slurm adapter development, platform feedback, and webinar participation.
- UCLA Institute for Digital Research and Education for help with the SGE adapter.
- University of Arizona HPC for early adoption and help with the PBSPro adapter, platform feedback, and webinar particpation.
- University at Buffalo Center for Computational Research for early adoption, platform feedback, and collaboration on the next major version of Open OnDemand, 2.0.
- University of Utah for early adoption and help with the Slurm adapter, platform feedback, and webinar participation.
- Add Cluster Configuration Files
- Resource Manager Configuration
- Customization Overview
- Message of the Day (MOTD)
- Add URLs to Help Menu
- Add Shortcuts to Files Menu
- Whitelist Directories
- Set Default SSH Host
- Custom Job Composer Templates
- Custom Error Page for Missing Home Directory on Launch
- Control Which Apps Appear in the Dashboard Navbar
- Customize Tagline and Other Text on Dashboard
- Disable Safari Warning on Dashboard
- Disk Quota Warnings on Dashboard
- Setup Interactive Apps
- Enable Interactive Desktop
- Install Other Interactive Apps
- App Development
- App Sharing
- Tutorials: Interactive Apps
- Tutorials: Passenger Apps
- v1.5 Release Notes
- v1.4 Release Notes
- v1.3 Release Notes
- v1.2 Release Notes
- v1.1 Release Notes
- v1.0 Release Notes